Monday, November 29, 2010

Enough celebrating Thanksgiving, now let's get back to work for at least a few days until the Christmas celebration picks up steam. :)

My efforts are more and more focused on developing your new, free Small Business Chamber of Commerce. I've gotten lots of encouragement. Just got this email today:

"I support what you are doing. The chamber of commerce has not, for many years, offered much support for small businesses, and your organization is a much needed asset. The national chamber has focused on medium and large businesses for years, and only used the truly small local businesses as a revenue base to support the local offices while they became a lobbying arm immersed in crony capitalism at the higher government levels."


The new Denver Facebook Small Business Chamber Group is now nearly 700 members, when it hits 1000 we'll schedule our first Second Saturday "Big Event," probably in January. You can get to it via our Facebook Page at http://Facebook.com/Small.Business.Chamber, and please invite your Facebook friends to join us, too.

Not using Facebook yet. You will at some point. :) In the mean time you can follow what we are doing on our blog http://www.sbccblog.com/.  Or just give me a call, it would be good to talk with you. :)

I'm forming the Franklin Circle Alpha Group, the last Franklin Circle I'll ever personally organize and facilitate. It's open to entrepreneurs, business owners and creative managers who are serious about their success and want to be part of a group of similar people in a well organized peer advisory or mastermind group. Let me know if you want more information about it. As always, contact me at (303)861-1447 or John@JohnWren.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!