Friday, February 11, 2011

Twitter brainstorming experiment is over. I think.

I'm going to take down the "How to brainstorm on Twitter" note on http://Facebook.com/Small.Business.Chamber next week. If ANY enthusiasm surfaces for the idea, I'll be glad to give it a bit more time.

Brainstorming is a powerful technique face-to-face. If you've had ANY luck brainstorming online, I'd like to hear about it. Post a comment here or email me at John@JohnWren.com

For now, we'll go back to using the Twitter @IDEACafe site just to promote our Small Business Chamber of Commerce IDEA Cafe meetings.

Good speaker this afternoon at the Denver IDEA Cafe, 20+ have told me they are coming, or might be, on Facebook, but virtually NO rsvps on meetup site to reserve a seat at the brainstorming table. Not sure what that means. http://meetup.com/Denver-IDEA-Cafe

Great meeting of the Franklin Circle Alpha Group yesterday at noon. New meeting location next week. We still need a couple of more people. If you might like to join, or if you want to start your own mastermind or peer advisory group, join us this afternoon for "How to start your own Franklin Circle, and why you should." http://meetup.com/CommunityRoomCollege. No RSVP required, we'll be at Panera, 13th & Grant here in Denver right after the IDEA Cafe.

Thanks to the Denver Daily News, the Denver Post, the Villager, Life on Capitol Hill, Westword, Denver Business Journal, and all those on Facebook who have helped people who've lost a job or had a bright idea know about what we are doing!

How may I be of service to you?

John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!