Saturday, June 25, 2011

Thanks for the feedback on the "Connect to Win" pamphlet I'm going to start giving away at Small Business Chamber sponsored meetings of our IDEA Cafe Startup Workshop (see draft below.)  I'd post the radically revised draft here again, but it just doen't lend itself to a Facebook post. Let me know if you'd like a copy and I'll snail mail it to you, or just get one from me the next time I see you.

I'm the speaker next Friday at the Denver IDEA Cafe (click here). Hope you'll join us. I'm going to share my own startup experience, with the focus on our new, free Small Business Chamber of Commerce, how it grew out of the IDEA Cafe and Franklin Circles, what we hope to do with it in the future. We're going to be forming a board of directors, let me know of anyone who might be interested. You? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!