Monday, December 29, 2014

Social Media for Startups

 Two books I am reading now, both talking about the Impact of social media on business.

I'll share some new ideas about startup, small business soon, stay tuned!

Watch for a post here in the next day or two, and I'm going to talk about new ideas for startup and social media this Friday (Jan 2), 10 am on The Startup Show. Watch it right here, mark your calendar, Friday, 1/2, 10 am www.JohnWren.com If you miss it live, there will immediately (almost) be a link to a recording of the show right ere at 10:30 am.

If you have a "secret" about the use of social media during startup, post it here as a comment and I'll share on the show, or call me (303)861-1447 where you can also call if you'd like to be a guest on the show to share your startup experience some Friday.

More here on social media soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!