Friday, October 23, 2015

Today! (Fri, 10/22) Startup Show live at 10 a.m. or by recording at:

Today on the Startup Show I'll talk about the new Small Business Chamber of Commerce, Inc and our new Startup Method. Take a look! Same spirit as my little book on Amazon, Daring Mighty Things-- The Simplest Way to Start Your First (or Next) New Business.

Starts here at 10 a.m., or come back any time after the show to see the recording:






To be a guest on the show next week or some other Friday, call me Monday or Tuesday at (303)861-1447.

This life is short, let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!