Friday, January 15, 2016

New! Startup Show Daily Edition.

Starting today the Startup Show will be on each day, live by 5 p.m. The show will be announced as being live here on this site and then shared with social media, we'll be asking guests to help, and we encourage everyone to do the same. After the live show it will be available by the same link as a recording which will be edited and captioned.

If you'd like to be a guest on the show call me an leave a complete message, your elevator talk that sums up who you are and what you do as well as any other information about your self and what you've started in the past, the story you'd like to tell on the show. Call me at (303)861-1447

Today's show will be live at 10 a.m. I hope you can join us, and PLEASE SHARE. THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!