Monday, February 08, 2016

Startup Show?

Did you come here looking for the Startup Show?

For years I've done TV and radio shows that focus on startup. For the last few months I've been experimenting with doing the show as a Google+ Hangout, with a YouTube.com home for the tapes, and the live show via a link here and on Google+ and YouTube Live Events. Here is an example:




Today, I'm starting something slightly different.

Each day I'll post something here, but it won't always be a recording of a live interview. There is so much on the Internet, a more useful approach it seems to me is to help guide you towards what you might find most helpful. I'm looking at ways to index what I've posted over the last decade or so online.

So below is the post of today's episode, you can call it the Startup Show if you want. :-)

If there is a particular business or other topic you are interested in please call me. Thanks!

John Wren
Founder & CEO, Small Business Chamber of Commerce, Inc.
"We cooperate with local chambers and others to give more
real help to startups and small businesses."

www.SmallBizChamber.org Join us, it's free today!
(303)861-1447

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!