Friday, April 28, 2017

What do you think?

Tomorrow (Tue, 5/2)  I'm going to post a review here of the new book "The Miracle of a Definite Chief Aim." 

Would you do me a favor? Click on the above link, go to your favorite bookstore or library,  or in some other way get your hands on the book, then call me or send me your thoughts about it, ok?

I read Mitch Horowitz' One Simple Idea and had great respect for the quality of the research, he writing style, and most of all his debunking of the Law of Attraction.

This new book is much different.

Please let me know what you think here, on Facebook, with a telephone call, I'll let you know what I think in part today on our SBCC IDEA Cafe Twitter Chat at 10 a.m. MDT, 11 a.m. Central (where I am now, visiting family in Houston.) Join there in a few minutes for the live chat or post any time, see http://Twitter.com/IDEACafeChat 

John
Houston, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!