Friday, November 02, 2018

What do you think?

Join us for Socrates Cafe, it's free and everyone is welcome.

We choose a topic, share our thoughts, ask each other questions, it's a lot of fun and I personally think it's a good way to practice listening, speaking, and critical thinking skills.

More info and optional rsvp (walk-ins are always welcome) at www.Meetup.com/Socrates-Cafe-Society check it out!

PLEASE share this with your social media friends. You never know who might really like to know about tonight's meeting. If they appreciate your sharing they will thank you and so will I if you'll let me know what you've done.

How may I help you?

John

John S. Wren, MBA+
Founder and President,
Small Business Chamber of Commerce, Inc.
IDEA Cafes*Socrates Cafes*Franklin Circles
www.SmallBizChamber.org 

SBCC Startup Method-- the Practices of: Recover, Imagine, Think, Learn; to Start, Grow, Flourish. Socrates Cafe Society is another project of the Small Business Chamber of Commerce, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!