Saturday, April 18, 2020

Better Health? Medical Care: a New Approach.

Are you familiar with this program? Takes what to me Dr. John Sarno started with his TMS (Tention Myositis Syndrome) approach and Dr. Bernie Siegal with his work with the mind-body connection, to a logical conclusion: community-based health care.

Please watch this and give me your feedback.

Any experience you've had with it or any information you are able to find out about Dr. Cummings and his work would be very, very welcome.

Thanks!

John


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!