Friday, April 02, 2021

Grassroots Learning.

An informal Socrates Cafe has been meeting here in Denver since  the Friday after 911. https://Meetup.com/Socrates-Cafe-Society 

I just received this from someone who used to meet frequently with us here in Denver who I hadn't seen for a while:

Hi, John! Nice to hear from you! Thanks for thinking of me. I live in Boulder now, and right now we are in the middle of moving (just a half mile away, but a much nicer apartment). Socrates, you, and the other guys were a lifesaver when I first moved to Colorado and was trying to find my way, make connections, and get established. Now I am a National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach, building a new career, really enjoying what life offers. I send my gratitude to you and all the members.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!