Thursday, June 03, 2021

New online peer group forming now, check it out:

 I'm about to start a new business. If you are doing the same thing, or if you've started a new business before and are willing to share your experience, please consider joining us.

First, go to www.Amazon.com and buy the Kindle version of my little book "Daring Mighty Things-- The Simplest Way to Start" if you haven't already. After you've read and re-read it rsvp for an Online IDEA Cafe tomorrow or any Friday https://Meetup.com/Small-Biz-Chamber  

Then call me. Or call me now. (303)861-1447 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!