Friday, October 22, 2021

Free 20 minute telephone consultation

Want help? Since 1967 I've helped lots of people with all kinds of problems, maybe I can help you. Let's talk, just me and you, on the telephone.

I do this one day at a time, when I get my next major engagement I take this down, so call now. Before we talk you might want to read my little book, "Daring Mighty Things" via Amazon Kindle https://www.Amazon.com

 Call me now and leave a complete, confidential message (303)861-1447 Call now, I'd hate for us to miss this opportunity to work together. John S Wren (303)861-1447

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!