Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Notes from tonight's Online Socrates Cafe:

TOO many characters to post on Socrates Cafe message board:


Great Socrates Cafe tonight, thanks everyone. I'd print out these notes, but I'm out of paper!  Then had idea to post here, ok? If not, call me, (303)861-144718:38:51 From Eugene to Everyone:

hi, Joel,  i guess you realize that Mikee has a larger vocabulary than mine, better science, better math, and more history.  Plus  a better

18:43:20 From Eugene to Everyone:

mute please


18:45:00 From Eugene to Everyone:

MUTE  pliss

18:53:09 From Terra (she/her) to Everyone:

john,my friend James is requesting to join

18:57:36 From John to Everyone:

Terra, just saw note…

19:12:28 From Eugene to Everyone:

mute please, if you are not talking

19:15:47 From Zed       (They/Them) to Everyone:

The what culture?

19:26:17 From Denise to Everyone:

studies show that the majority of panhandlers who get money use it for essentials - food, a room, etc. Studies not just in US but other countries as well.

19:41:39 From Joel but U can call me JOE 🇨🇦 to Everyone:

We are victims of some defunct economist.

19:42:37 From Denise to Everyone:

Joel - very deep!

19:43:13 From Joel but U can call me JOE 🇨🇦 to Everyone:

Practical men who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influence, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist. Madmen in authority, who hear voices in the air, are distilling their frenzy from some academic scribbler of a few years back” ― John Maynard Keynes Read more quotes from John Maynard Keynes Share this quote:

19:43:43 From Joel but U can call me JOE 🇨🇦 to Everyone:

Not an original from me Denise.

19:44:06 From Denise to Everyone:

I still think it's deep  :)

19:55:41 From Eugene to Everyone:

insidious dominance of the reptilian brain, thks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!