Sunday, October 09, 2022

Do you know who are your elected representative and who is running against them?

Here's an idea: Daily newspapers like the Denver Post need to improve the way information about local candidates and issues is communicated. Here's one idea: cooperate with the others that are trying to do the same thing. It seems to me stories like this would be much more helpful for readers if linked to candidate, party, and advocacy group websites. "Philosophy of Political News Reporting," would make a great topic for a Socrates Cafe if someone more knowledgable than me (just about anyone) would be willing to be the lead share, if that's you please rsvp, then call me and we will announce that you'll be with us. After you rsvp call (303)861-1447 https://Meetup.com/Socrates-Cafe-Society
Online with John Wren. www.JohnWren.com Call (303)861-1447  



1 comment:

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!