Saturday, December 30, 2023

Last Chance for Google Meet on SBCC Socrates Cafe Society.



Online with John Wren. www.JohnWren.com Call (303)861-1447

I'm very sorry for the last couple of days, really the last few weeks, trying to make Google Meet work for us. Just now we finally connected, we will go back to using it immediately for our next Online Socrates Cafes, 6:30 p.m. Denver MST each Tuesday, Friday, Saturday (tonight, 12-30), and each 1st Sunday, a week from tomorrow. 

The password will be posted here at 6 p.m. the day of each meeting, and you may be asked to sign in. I hope to see you during the 30 minutes before each meeting now for informal conversation.

See you at 6 p.m. in 30 minutes to help choose a topic for tonight, discuss new Socrates Cafe Society Meetings Forming Now, and to share what's new in the SBCC Socrates Cafe Society online neighborhood. If you have any questions or have trouble connecting, call me on my cell (720)495-4949  John Scott Wren. 

2 comments:

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!