Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Reputation is an idle and most false imposition; oft got without merit, and lost without deserving. William Shakespeare

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are. John Wooden

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


On this day in 1954 the TV show Lassie aired for the first time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many small-business applications that fly under the radar, widely unknown to larger businesses. Limited budgets and other priorities mean that a large variety of products do not receive enough attention.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/12/business/smallbusiness/12soft.html?adxnnl=1&ref=smallbusiness&adxnnlx=1158066199-zUzNhNHqbt9Ya14KrKMD2A


Small Business Internet Tools:
http://www.smallbiztechnology.com/hotresources.shtml

The problem is knowing which tools to pick. I've put off using Constant Contact for over a year because I'm afraid my emails will get screened out more when I mail to my e-newsletter list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!