Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Art Linkletter has written a new book "How to Make the Rest of Your Life the Best of Your Life" targeted at the aging baby boomer generation, of which I'm part myself. I love most of the book, the importance of excercise, doing what you love to do, seniorpreneurship. Best new idea from the book, new to me anyways, is that 60 is the new 40. Makes me feel better to have just celebrated my 59th birthday. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0785218904/103-0532876-2840618?redirect=true But Art is off base on a couple of things, it seems to me. He pushs vitamin suppliments and the old saw about the importance of 8 hours of sleep. (See below for another point of view from a doctor on his website, which confirms something I was told by my doctor over 10 years ago, that we get the sleep we need and that we don't need to worry about 8 hours.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!