Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy birthday America!

Would our declaration of independence ever have take place without Ben Franklin and the group he organized and facilitated? Franklin called it “the best school”. It prepared he and his “more ingenious colleagues” for the important role they were to play in the world. Was Ben Franklin the first and best CEO peer support group facilitator?

For more about the concept of CEO peer support groups see http://www.inc.com/magazine/19980301/893.html


For more about the modern Franklin Circle and how you can start or join a new group that I'm forming now, see my website, www.JohnWren.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!