Sunday, January 06, 2008

John McCain on Meet the Press today:

Voters have lost confidence in America, I'll restore that trust.

I'm proud to have been a foot soldier in the Regan revolution, but he combined tax cuts with spending cuts which we've not been doing.

We should reward no one for illegal behavior, but we need to deal with illegal immigration in a humanitarian and compassionate way. Our economy has grown depended on these people.

I'll stop Osama BinLaden, if I have to follow him to the gates of hell!

The greatest challenge of the 21st century is radical Islamism. I'm the only one running with the background, experience, and judgement (to do the job needed in foreign affairs.)


After the John McCain interview two top political consultants agreed that it looks like the two Presidential nominees will be John McCain and Barack Obama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!