Friday, June 19, 2009

I have a friend who is a business consultant, he says his job is: "Working with business owners to help them make more money in less time, get off the treadmill, and get back to the passion that brought them into business in the first place, so they can use their business to help fulfill their lifetime goals."

This is a great statement of what I try to do with the Franklin Circle groups I help start with entrepreneurs, business owners and CEOs.

Can you join us this afternoon for the new, free Denver Open group? http://meetup.com/Franklin-Circle-Denver-Open

If you'd like to know more about how I can help you start or join a Franklin Circle, contact me: (303)861-1447 or John@JohnWren.com

Life's short, start now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!