Thursday, October 08, 2009

  1. We have a great speaker tomorrow (Friday, Oct 9) at the Denver IDEA Cafe. Wendy Norris is one of the most knowledgeable and experienced journalists in the country regarding new media. If you or someone you know wants to turn your talent for writing and reporting into a business, join us! http://meetup.com/Denver-IDEA-Cafe
  2. Have you thought about starting a peer advisory or master mind group with your friends and business associates? Join us any Friday for the Franklin Circle Denver Open group. You'll get enough information at the first meeting to start your own group over the weekend, or meet with us each Friday until you get your own group started. More info and RSVP at http://meetup.com/Franklin-Circle-Denver-Open
  3. I'm meeting with Scott Heiferman, the founder of meetup.com tonight (Thursday, Oct 8). Watch for improvements in my meetup.com groups as a result of our meeting!
  4. Rocky Mountain Inventors Association http://rminventor.org  has asked me to be their Executive Director. If you already have experience with the group, or if you'd like to become involved, please contact me.
  5. It is possible that my work with RMIA (see #4 above) will result in me discontinuing my consulting practice. But for now, I'm still available to be of assistance to you as you start in a new direction with your career or business. If you might like help, contact me. But please, do it now. I'd hate for us to miss this opportunity. And I need the money!   John@JohnWren.com or (303)861-1447

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!