Socrates Cafe Online, each Tue, Fri, Sat, 1st. Sun, 6:30 pm Denver MDT (303)861-1447 Socrates Cafe Dialogue Groups: Watch1 Lead1 Start1. Meeting ID and password emailed to members 30 minutes before each meeting. For free membership write JohnScottWren@gmail.com.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I just read an inspirational blog post from a friend. As a result of his post I get inspired to start writing a personal message here from time to time, the way I used this blog when I first started posting years and years ago.

But I'm just too tired to say much tonight. Spent the evening with my grandchildren while my wonderful daughter Regan and my extraordinary son-in-law Tim celebrated their 15th wedding aniversary.

Small Business Chamber business, who's speaking at the Denver IDEA Cafe, etc. is at http://smallbusinesschamberofcommerce.blogspot.com/, there is no need to clutter up this page, except to let you know when something new has been posted there.

It's hard to know how to best communicate. I post a lot on Facebook, maybe too much. But some friends never see Facebook. I have friends who won't read anything online except personal messages in an email.

How do you do it? Blog? Facebook? Twitter? Emails? None of the above. Guess you must be online some, or you wouldn't be reading this.

Ralph Waldo Emerson encouraged his friend Henry to keep a journal. Would they both be bloggers today? How about Ben Franklin? What would he be doing with modern technology?

More tomorrow. Thanks for reading this. Any comments would be much appreciated. If this became a real conversation I'd be encouraged to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!