Socrates Cafe Online, each Tue, Fri, Sat, 1st. Sun, 6:30 pm Denver MDT (303)861-1447 Socrates Cafe Dialogue Groups: Watch1 Lead1 Start1. Meeting ID and password emailed to members 30 minutes before each meeting. For free membership write JohnScottWren@gmail.com.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

I just realized no posts here on this blog for a couple of weeks. Two reasons.

First, I'm focused on trying to get our new, free Small Business Chamber of Commerce started.

Second, I'm working with Robert Schwab and Scott Rodgers to get our new online Colorado Almanac & Small Business Directory started. Hope you'll go there and get your free listing for you and your business if you haven't already.

Also, I'm changing how I'm thinking about this blog. Tried doing a daily 15-minute TV show. That went well. NOT. But I'm going to start writing here once a week or so. We'll see...

Finally, my daughters and grandsons from Houston have been here. It has been GREAT to see them. This is a picture of everyone up in Breckenridge. To see who is who, take a look at it on Facebook and check out the tags, go to http://Facebook.com/John.S.Wren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!