Socrates Cafe Online, each Tue, Fri, Sat, 1st. Sun, 6:30 pm Denver MDT (303)861-1447 Socrates Cafe Dialogue Groups: Watch1 Lead1 Start1. Meeting ID and password emailed to members 30 minutes before each meeting. For free membership write JohnScottWren@gmail.com.

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Want to sell more books?

Have you written a book?

Is your book helpful, interesting and/or entertaining for someone who is starting or growing a small business?

Or is it a book written for someone who owns and/or works in a successful business but is not flourishing personally? (By not flourishing I mean the reader might look successful but he or she has a problem with alcohol and/or drugs, depression or other mood disorder, hates their job, relationship problems, is cynical and unhappy, and is just not able to personally accomplish what they intend to do.)

If so, send me or have your publisher send a review copy of your most recent book I'll read it and if I like it I'll announce you as one of the speakers at an IDEA Cafe, I'll write about your book and what you share at the IDEA Cafe you attend, and I'll an endorsement of you on Linked In, and on this website an others announcing you'll be my guest on The Startup Show. 

If your interested call me a week or so after the review copy of your book and the media kit are sent and we'll pencil in dates. 

Review copy and media kit best sent by you or your publisher via link posted here as private Facebook message or to John Wren, The Startup Show, Small Business Chamber of Commerce, Inc., 1881 Buchtel Blvd., Denver, CO 80210  

Call me any morning except Sunday at 9:30 a.m. to have the best chance of me picking up, or call any time (right now's ok) to leave a complete, 100% confidential (I'm the only one with the code to the voice mail box) voice mail message and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible. 

My phone number is (303)861-1447.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!