Saturday, November 11, 2017

Why Socrates Cafe?

This very short video explains three concepts that are just common sense. I certainly agree that the use of the 3 words that symbolize the concepts is not encouraged, but the three concepts are behind most of the dialogues we have at Socrates Cafe, it seems to me.


If you'd like to be way ahead of most of us, watch this very short video. We rarely use these three words, epistemology, ontology, and axiology, but you'll see questions raised by the concepts that are very much in our dialogues during our better Socrates Cafe sessions. See


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!