Monday, May 21, 2018

Want to make this your startup week?

Do you want to start a new career? A new project or campaign? A new business? This life is short, start now! Here's how I can help you:

Take a short break each morning Monday thru Friday with me as I talk about startup, live at 10 a.m. MDT, 9 Pacific, noon Eastern or any time after via recording, both on my Facebook Page John S Wren MBA+ (click here.) Your Facebook Message to me there will be answered the same day during or after the live broadcast at 10.

Read my little book on startup Daring Mighty Things, the Simplest Way to Start Your First (or Next) New Business. (click here)

Check out the free face-to-face meetings with me here in metro-Denver through my Small Business Chamber of Commerce, Inc (click here) and ask me about helping your local chamber start similar free meetings with our help (I'll help for free if you will, or we can split the net proceeds, call me for the details.)

Questions? Call me and leave a complete, confidential message for me, I'm the only one with the code to the voice mail box. Take as much time as you need, be sure you tell me what you are hoping I can do for you. Call now, 24/7, while it is on your mind. I'd hate us to miss this opportunity to work together. Call now (303)861-1447

If you post a message on my Facebook Page or send me a message from there, post a question during my live 10 a.m. broadcast, or leave a telephone message, I'll get back to you within 24 hours.

If you'd prefer to not leave a telephone message and would rather meet together attend on of the free SBCC meetings here in metro-Denver. For more see our SBCC Meetup site www.Meetup.com/Small-Biz-Chamber 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!