Friday, January 04, 2019

My last bible study with Fr. Bruce.

Friday 4 January https://pray-as-you-go.org/player/prayer/2019-01-04 #Prayasyougo

Fr. Bruce Youngquist was an Episcopal priest who was ordained at Christ Church in Denver when Fr. David Wilson was the pastor.

Fr. Bruce had been an Intervarsity organizer for decades, starting bible studies on scores of college campuses.

I had the great privalage of being in a small group he and his wife Jo led at Christ Church and then again at St. Gabriel's Church. He helped me start a bible study in downtown Denver when I was working at Mountain Bell.

This was the text in one of the very last sessions I participated in with Fr. Bruce, in a home in Cherry Hills owned by a couple from England who attended St. Gabriel, where we all were members at the time.

Friday 4 January https://pray-as-you-go.org/player/prayer/2019-01-04 #Prayasyougo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!