Friday, July 31, 2020

Be who? Do what next? How may I help?

Feast Day of St. Ignatius of Loyola
July 31, 2020

Dear Friends,

Let's all take a few minutes today to reflect on where we are now, where we have been, where are we going, and what are the next few steps, as far as we can see through the fog.

For me, what I see 5 years or so out is to Recover America with a healthy small group in every neighborhood, every neighborhood where we work, and every neighborhood where we live. 

Right now I'm recruiting students for the Franklin Circle Online that is forming right now, and I'm recruiting faculty who want to form a new Franklin Circle in their neighborhood.

Next step: IDEA Cafe this afternoon and Socrates Cafe at University of Denver, both online for right now (see post below.)

Why? My hope is to play a small part in restoring the vitalism and dynamism to the economy, to Recover America by strengthening grassroots, the voices of the informed and involved common person.

How may I help you? Right now, while it's on your mind, call me. I'd hate for us to miss this chance to work together.

John Wren
(303)861-1447

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!