Saturday, June 25, 2022

New, Free, Online Socrates Cafe Speaker Meeting

In an effort to start reasonable, rational discussion of the recent Supreme Court decsion I'm going to suggest at tonight's Online Socrates Cafe that we have a special series of online dialogs that involves inviting a speaker who has published on a topic of interest, perhaps replacing our normal meetings for one month, one quarter, or... details we'll work out tonight. I'm going to suggest this young woman on the Princeton faculty as our first, starting as soon as perhaps next weekend or the following. Your thoughts on the idea of doing this would be very welcome here as a comment or send them privately to me at John@JohnWren.com or call me (303)861-1447 "Moral Status", by Elizabeth Harmon PhD, Princeton.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:20 AM

    The Socrates Cafe Society didn't want to take this on. If you have an online group that would like to have a special online meeting along these lines I'll help you. Just let me know with your comment right here and I'll follow up, or call me (303)861-1447 John

    ReplyDelete

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!