Friday, December 30, 2022

Online Socrates Cafe Every Day:

WHAT IS SOCRATES CAFE?  
Join me (Denver time) at 4:30 p.m., 4:45 pm we lock the doors Monday thru Friday. : www.Meetup.com/Daily-Socrates-Cafe  Question? Suggestion? Post as a comment here or call (303)861-1447 or let's all talk at 4:30 p.m. 

ANNOUNCEMENT
My Facebook Account seems to have been hacked. Any message from me via Facebook should be considered false. I'm only going to be using Amazon, Netflix, Google (and it's Blogger.com, gmail, trends.Google.com, YouTube, etc, etc), Twitter, and Linked-In. 

I've been a very loyal customer of Facebook, but enough is enough. 

John

John Scott Wren, MBA
Founder, President, CEO,
SBCC Small Business Chamber of Commerce, Inc
www.SmallBizChamber.org (today last call for Facebook Page)
Now we will be using
www.LinkedIn.com/SBCC  via www.LinkedIn.com/in/JohnSWren 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!