Monday, January 02, 2023

Good news. Bad news.

We are in the process of implementing the first step in taking SBCC from me to we. Unfortunately the Internet has... I have... the post I just made has disappeared. Shouldn't be long. If nothing else the post will be recreated.

More at 4:30 p.m. today or tomorrow, now any day Monday thru Friday, our new every day Socrates Cafe, check it out now, while it's on your mind if you want, but there is no rsvp, this will take you straight into the Meetup starting at about 4:15, the door will be locked at 4:45 p.m. all Denver times, Mountain Standard Time.

Mark you calendar, come early if you want to talk with me, the meetings will stop at 5:30 sharp, of course you can always call me (303)861-1447  

The good news? Donar has offered us $400,000. More in the lost post. It will go up here asap and we'll talk about it at 4:30 p.m. as I said. Adios! www.Meetup.com/Daily-Socrates-Cafe 

John Wren
(303)861-1447 

Online with John Wren. www.JohnWren.com Call (303)861-1447

1 comment:

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!