Wednesday, May 20, 2009

After my post yesterday (see below) the emails continued, so I was forced to join in.

Facebook groups are a much better solution, in my opinion. Maybe the CO CS 31 group will continue after the election tonight.

I'll be speaking at 11:30 a.m. this morning on the west steps of the capitol for this, hope you can join us: http://kickintina.blogspot.com/2008/09/surrounded.html

The group at 11:30 is Surrounded by Recovery www.surroundedbyrecovery.org

Then tonight a 7 p.m. the Senate District 31 vacancy committee will meet.
http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_12406851

Some of us will be walking from in front of my apartment at 960 Grant Street to Morey Middle School, starting at 5:30 p.m. Join us if you can!

Tonight I'll be talking about:

1. Helping the grassroots recover in business and politics.
2. Restoring Denver's connection with a higher power and the mountains.

The 7 p.m. meeting is free and open to everyone. Hope you'll come and listen to what everyone has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!