Thursday, May 28, 2009

I just got this email from a friend, one of the movers and shakers in the Denver Dems:

I meant to catch up with you after the SD31 Vacancy Committee Election to let you know how much I thought of your speech that night. It was definitely one of the more compelling speeches of the night. Thanks for your efforts in a great campaign, albeit an abreviated one.


From Whole Foods mission statement:

We Create Wealth Through Profits and Growth

We earn profits every day through voluntary exchange with our customers. We know that profits are essential to create capital for growth, job security and overall financial success. Profits are the "savings" every business needs in order to change and evolve to meet the future. They are the "seed corn" for next year's crop. We are the stewards of our shareholder's investments and we are committed to increasing long term shareholder value.


It has become clear that if the IDEA Cafe and Franklin Circles are to grow, I have to start earning a profit with them. Watch here for an announcement tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!