Monday, August 16, 2004

Garage Technology Ventures: "we're looking for 'two guys/gals' in a garage who are building the next great technology company."

Guy is the author of The Art of the Start, after reading it this morning through ChangeThis I'll be recommending it to my startup consulting clients and everyone who attends an IDEA Cafe. I think the spirit of The Art of the Start applies to starting everything, political campaigns, projects, new hobbies, groups, etc. Especially helpful is are the first three concepts of mission, mantra, and just do it, avoiding the paralysis of planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!