Socrates Cafe Online, each Tue, Fri, Sat, 1st. Sun, 6:30 pm Denver MDT (303)861-1447 Socrates Cafe Dialogue Groups: Watch1 Lead1 Start1. Meeting ID and password emailed to members 30 minutes before each meeting. For free membership write JohnScottWren@gmail.com.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I've been talking with people about the new Community Room College that is the result of requests for me to answer the question: What the hell is John Wren doing? I have a variety of groups and events that I'll be putting under one umbrella. Each Friday afternoon right after the Denver IDEA Cafe we'll have a 50-minute "chalk talk" from professional, experts, and educators on various topics of interest to people involved in business and politics.

To make sure you get the list of speakers each month, starting in a week or so, add your name to the mailing list using the sign-up widget to the left here on this page.

 If you have expertise you'd be willing to share, email me and contact you with the details and the available dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!