Friday, May 24, 2013

Hear John Wren on "Our Small Business Chamber: the last 20 years, next steps now."

I'll be sharing where we've been, how our various activities got started, projects, campaigns since then, and what's on the horizon now at our IDEA Cafe Startup Workshops for the next week.

Big news, you can schedule an IDEA Cafe right away now yourself and post it on our meeting.com site. Check it out, then join us today (Fri, May 24) at Tony's Market, 2 p.m., online next Tuesday or next Friday at the Englewood Library. See http://Meetup.com/Small-Biz-Chamber  Questions? Call me at (303)861-1447

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!