Socrates Cafe Online, each Tue, Fri, Sat, 1st. Sun, 6:30 pm Denver MDT (303)861-1447 Socrates Cafe Dialogue Groups: Watch1 Lead1 Start1. Meeting ID and password emailed to members 30 minutes before each meeting. For free membership write JohnScottWren@gmail.com.

Friday, May 03, 2013

Do you want to take your business to the next level?

Do you want help to find your first or next great customers? Then let's talk.

Whether you want just a few good customers or hundreds more, satisfied customers who give you repeat sales and referrals, let's talk about how I can put my proven skills to work for you, to help you get your business started or help you get it to the next level, quicker, for less money, and we'll have fun doing it.

I've helped scores of companies in nearly every industry, startups and businesses that wanted to grow to the next level. Confidential, no one will know we are working together unless you tell them. No interruption of your business.

After doing business consulting and a variety of jobs since 1979, a few months ago I started focusing on starting our Small Business Chamber of Commerce. I've had experience in nearly every industry. I owned and operated Wren Marketing, one of the first one-to-one marketing agencies from 1979 (after I was with the Bell system, when we coined the term telemarketing and I was the founding president of the Rocky Mountain Direct Marketing Association) until 1985 (when I went to work for the Denver Symphony as Director of Marketing--we had more sell outs than ever before or since, our secret sauce was a highly effective telemarketing center) MORE ABOUT ME AND THE WORK I'VE DONE ON LINKED IN, see www.linkedin.com/in/johnswren/ 
I will only accept 2 new clients each week, call me Monday and let's get started!
Best way to get me on the phone, call me at (303)841-1447 from 9:30 to 11 a.m. any Monday or Tuesday morning, I usually pick the phone up right away. Or call me any time and leave a voice mail message.

I suggest that right now you mark you calendar to give me a call at (303)861-1447 Monday or Tuesday morning, Rather call right now? Leave a message, and I'll get back to you.

When we talk, let's confidentially discuss your situation, what's needed, and how we can get started to  take your business to the next level. You'll get ideas and be glad you called whether we decide to work together or not.
WHY AM I STARTING TO DO CONSULTING AGAIN? THE REVENUE WILL ENABLE ME TO KEEP DOING VOLUNTEER WORK FOR YOUR SMALL BUSINESS CHAMBER (FREE IDEA CAFE STARTUP WORKSHOPS, FRANKLIN CIRCLE PEER ADVISORY GROUPS, AND THE STARTUP SHOW.)

HAVE FRIENDS WHO NEED HELP WITH THEIR BUSINESS/CAREER? PLEASE FORWARD THIS ALONG TO THEM, THEY WILL THANK YOU, AND SO WILL I IF YOU'LL LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE.
John Wren's The Startup Show, Monday, 4 p.m., more at http://Facebook.com/SmallBizStartup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!