Thursday, May 02, 2013

Need new clients?

Have phone--Will Travel (but its usually not necessary.)

If you just need one or two new client, or if you need hundreds or thousands, I can help you.

I was with the Bell system when we coin the term telemarketing, we spent millions of dollars advertising the term to differentiate from "telephone sale", which at the time was the most hated word in the English language, my being the founding President of the Rocky Mountain Direct Marketing Association was part of that effort, then Judge Green broke up the Bell system, and nearly everyone forgot the very real difference between telephone sales and the then new telemarketing, based in part on Bell Labs research.

But I haven't forgotten.

If you need and want new customers, give me a call between 9:30 and 11 am Monday thru Friday, I'll pick up or get back to you in just a few minutes.

Mark your calendar right now, then call and let's talk. Let's not miss this opportunity to work together to help you help more people. Call 303-861-1447 from 9:30 to 11 am Monday thru Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!