Monday, September 30, 2013

Examine. Thanks, God, I needed that.

Just a few minutes, I start with reading email I get from Jesuits each day, meditation on today's readings, today remember that those who aren't against us are for us, sparks idea for today's The Startup Show, open spaces as discussed in a recent America Magazine article. Examine, gratitude, review, ask forgiveness for wrongs, pick a couple of things I'm going to do for sure today, ask for help. Then I do 10 minutes of centering prayer. I'm ready for the day!

For more about the Examine, and there is much, much more, see http://www.ignatianspirituality.com/ignatian-prayer/the-examen/

Listen to The Startup Show this afternoon, we'll talk more about this then. http://Facebook.com/SmallBizStartup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!