Monday, January 27, 2014

Peanuts cartoon: Lucy at table with sign "Advice 5-cents."

BLAST FROM THE PAST.
Blog post here from 2004:


I've stopped daily 5-minute broadcasts, have had no complaints. No complaints = it was a waste of everyone's time. If you want to know what I think about something, pick up the phone and call. :-)  

  Now my plan for my YouTube channel is to do only SPECIAL EDITION The Startup Show, post right here on JohnWren.com. I'm going to view what I'm doing with the videos, Internet, consulting help to find clients more good customers as more like selling cut flowers or fresh fruit, something viewers can watch, enjoy, benefit from, and then move on, calling me if they want to talk more now. 

I need to get over the crazy thought I'm creating this valuable stockpile of wisdom. If I really want to do that I need to write for a newspaper or magazine that has great editors or teach at a great college. Maybe someday... 

I'm standing by my cart offering a flower or an apple, not the old German history teacher I had at Cornell College giving all of us in the large auditorium facts and his understanding of 400BC in Ancient Greece. 

If you want my thoughts or if you want me to listen as you clarify you own thoughts, which is usually much more helpful to you, give me a call. You'll usually catch me from 9:30 to 11 a.m. Monday to Friday on my cell (720)495-4949.


I'm still experimenting.
Now Startup Show on Facebook.
Live each Friday, noon MST.
John Wren  (720)495-4949
https://Facebook.com/John.S.Wren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!