Sunday, June 14, 2020

Happy Father's Day Pop.

Part of why we were able to
sell for cash in the fall of 1969.

2305 S. Jackson. Mom often said
she wished we had never moved.


 40 years ago was the first Father's Day after the much too soon early death of Pop  Nov 15, 1979, when he was 55 years old.

The family Pop built.
Mamaw, Mom, and Pop.



For more about Pop see http://Facebook.com/JohnEWren

Mom and Pop



John E. Wren, the reason Pop was called Junior, which he told
me he hated and that was the reason my middle name is Scott.

My son when he was about 8, the same age
as Pop when he lost his father, and John and
Meagan's then newborn daughter C.J. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!