Saturday, October 10, 2020

New! I work exclusively for members of Small Business Chamber of Commerce, Inc.

John S Wren, Founder, President, and CEO.
Small Business Chamber of Commerce, Inc.
+Education to Strengthen the Grassroots+
1881 Buchtel Blvd, #501, Denver, CO 80210
www.SmallBizChamber.org  T @IDEACafe 

14th Annual Ben Franklin/ Martin Luther King 
Birthday Party/Annual Meeting, Monday after 1/17.

2020 Membership is free, join to generate publicity for the work you do:
1) "Visit Group" on our FB Page www.Facebook.com then SmallBizChamber; 
2) post an introduction, you and what you do, sorry no corporate memberships; 
3) share what you've posted with Facebook friends, encourage them to join.
4) Most important: call, tell me what you've done and how I may help you. 
I'll get back with you, it may not be right away but I will call 24/7 (303)861-1447. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!