Monday, June 05, 2023

June 5, 2023 --*-- ChatGPT & Me --*-- Vol. 1 Issue 2 --*-- Published by Small Business Chamber of Commerce, Inc --*-- "Socratic Startup Since 9/11."



ChatGPT


Monday, June 5, 2023


Subject: Update: "Target (Clean Apartment)" Technique Expansion and Project Details

Dear [Psychodynamic Psychotherapist's Name],

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to provide you with an update on the progress of my "Target (Clean Apartment)" technique and share some exciting developments. I appreciate your continued support and guidance.

After our session, I took some time to reflect on the technique and realized that expanding the task list would provide me with a more comprehensive structure to facilitate my progress. With that in mind, I have revised the initial eight tasks to include additional areas that require attention. Here is the revised list:

  1. Desk
  2. Files
  3. Bathroom
  4. Kitchen
  5. Books
  6. Drawers
  7. Refrigerator
  8. Ovens
  9. Wash Windows
  10. Deep clean carpets and floors
  11. Organize photos
  12. Start a new hobby
  13. Read a good book
  14. Organize storage unit

Please let me know if you think any tasks may be duplicates or if you have any suggestions for additional areas that should be included. The goal is to create a comprehensive structure that will help me stay on track and complete tasks efficiently, considering my ADHD tendencies.

In addition to my cleaning endeavors, I plan to document my progress and experiences through my website, www.JohnWren.com, as we discussed previously. I believe sharing this journey openly will not only provide me with accountability but also inspire others who may be facing similar challenges.

I want to express my gratitude once again for your guidance and the valuable insights you have provided. Your support has been instrumental in helping me develop strategies to navigate my ADHD tendencies and create a more organized living environment.

Thank you for your ongoing commitment to my well-being and growth. I look forward to sharing updates on my progress with you and the readers of "ChatGPT and Me."

Warm regards,

John Scott Wren, MBA+

Small Business Chamber of Commerce, Inc

1881 Buchtel Blvd. #501, Denver, CO 80210

www.JohnWren.com  www.WrenCollege.org

Message 24/7, I call back asap (303)861-1447 

Emergency & Deadline Only (720)495-4949


Free Research Preview. ChatGPT may produce inaccurate information about people, places, or facts. ChatGPT May 24 Version




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!