Sunday, July 23, 2023

Me, Chat GPT, and You. "Daily Dozen DRAFT 7-23-23

Online with John Wren. www.JohnWren.com Call (303)861-1447

Daily Dozen DRAFT 7-23-23

Step 1: In a now dark park, I woke confined, The final defeat, the truth entwined. Powerless, I faced my plight, To seek, to find, to reclaim our light.

Step 2: A glimmer of hope, that light so bright, I sought a higher, guiding light. Believed in a force beyond my might, To restore me from this endless night.

Step 3: Surrendered myself to a will divine, Let go of ego, let serenity align. Trusting in grace, a design so pure, Embarked on a journey of courage sure.

Step 4: Inventoried my soul, without disguise, Confronted the truths, no more lies. Examined my faults, my virtues rare, Embraced my whole self, in truth and care.

Step 5: Confessed aloud, to another soul, The darkest secrets that took their toll. Released the burden that held me tight, Found solace in vulnerability's flight.

Step 6: In readiness to change, I stand, Humbly ready to break free from the band. Implored the divine to erase my flaw, To sculpt my spirit, without a flaw.

Step 7: With courage, I asked the Higher Power, To mend my defects in this crucial hour. Humbly sought transformation's art, As the clay of my being was shaped in part.

Step 8: A list of all those I had wronged, Took responsibility, the journey prolonged. With willingness, sought to make amends, To heal the wounds, make enemies friends.

Step 9: Forthrightly faced those from my past, Made amends, despite shadows cast. Wherever possible, sought to mend, To heal the hearts that I did offend.

Step 10: Continued to take a daily review, Admitting mistakes, and vices undue. Promptly made amends for each slip, Maintaining the course, on wisdom's ship.

Step 11: Through prayer and meditation, I sought, Connection with the Power I had sought. Seeking guidance from the realms unseen, To nurture the soul, keep conscience clean.

Step 12: A spiritual awakening, profound, Carried the message, the truths unbound. Helping others find the path to grace, A beacon of hope in a darkened space.

In these twelve steps, a journey untold, The transformation of the heart unfolds. From despair to serenity, we transcend, A life of emotional sobriety, hand in hand.


1 comment:

  1. Very rough 1st draft. I'll revise tomorrow (Monday, 7-23), your suggestions are very welcome here as a comment below or email me John@JohnWren.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!