Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Watch for JohnWren.com becoming WrensJournal.blogger.com Good idea?

Online with John Wren. www.JohnWren.com Call (303)861-1447

I just messaged this to Blog Spot:

To Blog Spot:  Is there an affiliate program for Blogger.com? It's a free service, so I doubt there is, but never hurts to ask. 

I'm changing www.JohnWren.com which I aquired through GoDaddy years ago to WrensJournal.blogger.com which now forwards to the GoDaddy URL 

I'm going to post how much I've benefited from Google and your BlogSpot, it's ideal for anyone just starting in my opinion. 

John Scott Wren, founder, Small Business Chamber of Commerce, Inc. 

 I'm also going to post this on JohnWren.com, I'd prefer that you answer me there as a comment  to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!