Monday, February 06, 2023

Win a free copy of the book that launched Time Magement.

New! Socrates Cafe Online. Watch this online training (optional) . https://service.franklinplanner.com/planner-training-your-way/​ then post your answer to this question: HAS TIME MANAGEMENT BEEN A BLESSING OR A CURSE? Capital T, Capital M Time Management became a trending topic in the early 1970s with Alan Lakein's book "How to Get Control of Your Time and Your Life. Prize for the top 7 comments: a copy of the original paper back book. Here is how often the term showed up in print:

1 comment:

  1. Comment#1 will be posted here by me after everyone else has posted. What do you think, and more importantly what has been your experience. I'll tell you my time management story, but first you tell me yours, ok? If you have any questions, give me a call. John (303)861-1447 (Suggestion: forward a copy of this to your favorite business management professor.)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!