Monday, April 09, 2007

I just sent this to the Denver Post:


Ballots are being mailed out this week for the Denver elections,
but there is nothing in your paper this weekend about the local
races. All politics is local, but it seems the focus of the Denver
Post political news is state and national!

John S. Wren
960 Grant St. #727
Denver, CO 80203
cell (720)495-4949


Note: (not for publication)
I'm encouraging people to run as a write-in candidate for
Mayor. My barber Walt Young at the Upper Cut Barbershop
figures he can get 400 or so votes from his customers.

Here's the flier I've been distributing:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ahtcrbzf9b2b_96tcfzn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!