Thursday, April 30, 2009

Good article on how to apply for an SBA loan today from (click here) Vistage, the new brand for what used to be called TEC, The Executive Council.

Of course the big question for the startup and small business owner is whether or not it makes sense to invest time and money to try and get a loan.

Amar Bhide, who was here in Denver with us last week, makes a convincing case that chasing money doesn’t make nearly as much sense as chasing customers in his seminal Harvard Business Review article, “How Entrepreneurs Craft Strategies That Work” and/or his book The Origin and Evolution of New Businesses, which has been called the most important book ever written about startup by the publisher of Inc Magazine (click here to see quote).

1 comment:

  1. I now own a business of my own with the help of Elegantloanfirm with a loan of $900,000.00 USD. at 2% rate charges, at first i taught with was all a joke until my loan request was  process under five working days and my requested funds was transfer to me. am now a proud owner of a large business with 15 staffs working under me. All thanks to the loan officer Russ Harry he is a God sent, you can contact them to improve your business on.. email-- Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!