Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I just sent this email to all members of the Denver Startup Forum, the new community of practice for entrepreneurs and their advisors, with members from around the world. Join us (free) at http://DenverStartup.ning.com

Here's the email I just sent:


Dear Denver Startup Forum Member,

Visit with Amar Bhide here in Denver was terrific. Watch here for details from a writeup expected in the Denver Daily News, thanks to them, the Denver Lions Club, The Burnsly Hotel, and the Daniels College of Business for making it such a success!

We are now going to have monthly Denver Startup Forum meetings, once a week was just too much. Watch for our next video the 2nd Thursday of each month, or if you are going to be in Denver the meeting announcement the Saturday prior.

If you are in Denver (or if you have friends who are) you might be interested in 1) New peer advisory group, 2) weekly startup workshop, and/or 3) annual conference:

1) New Franklin Circle now forming. In 1727 Ben Franklin started meeting with his friends for "mutual improvement," new group forming now in Denver http://www.orgsites.com/co/poorrichard/
Interested? For more info email John@JohnWren.com

If you're not in Denver and would like to start a group with your business associates, check out http://www.wikihow.com/Start-a-Franklin-Circle-Adult-Self-Directed-Learning-Group

2) This Friday (May 1) Daniel Perlman, MD www.PorterHospital.org and Carol Barbeito www.CarolBarbeito.com will share their startup experience with us at the Denver IDEA Cafe. Details and RSVP at http://www.meetup.com/Denver-IDEA-Cafe/calendar/10051898/

If you are not in Denver, I'd love to help you get an IDEA Cafe going in your part of the world. Contact me for more information if you are interested.

3) May 12 I'll be at the Rockies Venture Club 21st Annual Colorado Capital Conference. They are looking for presenters:
http://coloradocapitalconference.org/

Do you want help finding your next great customer? Call me and let's brainstorm how I might be of service to you.

John

John S. Wren, MBA+
Life's short, start now!
www.JohnWren.com
(303)861-1447

Please forward this along to any of your family, friends, or business associates who might be interested, OK?

1 comment:

  1. I now own a business of my own with the help of Elegantloanfirm with a loan of $900,000.00 USD. at 2% rate charges, at first i taught with was all a joke until my loan request was  process under five working days and my requested funds was transfer to me. am now a proud owner of a large business with 15 staffs working under me. All thanks to the loan officer Russ Harry he is a God sent, you can contact them to improve your business on.. email-- Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!